Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Bleah~

my frist ever blog.. in my entire life.. i dunno y am i setting this up.. maybe because when i have no one to complain to i can always rely on this dumb blog.. i duno~.. hmmm lets see where shall we start.. ok not from 060284.. we start from today ya.. today is my 4th day of attachment.. and its so damn bloddy boring and ive been roaming the whole school doing nothing but eat and walk.. doing nothing.. and some bisnes in the toilet.. besides that i have done nothing.. ok lah i did some music for the clip my me and my mates where editing from some conference that took place on tuesday.. but seriously its boring..
well.. there are pros and cons.. one thing is first year students.. haha~ they make me laff.. another thing is that the food is still cheap.. can still see poly gerls NOT some old woman at werk ya frens~ hehe.. but i have no one to talk openly,cockly, bullshittyly with.. well thats part and parcel of my course. . . just have to endure it.. for another 4 MONTHS~~!!.. oh my.. that all for today folks.. -peace out- posted by yEd at 1:40 AM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home