Saturday, October 07, 2006

Hazeeeee

My God. The weather is really killing me. The haze is terrible. I have never seen this kind of thick haze in years since my secondary school days. The worse is for those who are fasting in this holy month. My throat is so dry even after I break my fast in the evening.

anyway, I have been feeling so lethargic after giving my whole living room a 'whitewash' that is painting the whole house white before adding the layer of colour coat. I did that alone!! Not even my able bodied brothers were able to help. This year I'm going to be selfish and celebrate hari raya alone at home. haha! But this year it will be different I will have to give out money.... I cant receive any green packets anymore...... waaaarrrgghhhh.. I guess that's part and parcel of becoming an adult and working. Oh well..

Anyway the show that happened on the 30th of september 2006. I'll load up more when I receive the pictures from Fauzi Ravi.


The show set at Cool Deck Siloso Beach Arabian Nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home