Saturday, July 31, 2004

Competition.

okay.. i know.. im going to be very bz and tired tomoro so now im tyaking my little freetime here to write my blog.. okay.. tomoro big competition coming up.. very big for my team.. its the nasional dikir barat competition and we want the get into the finals by hook or crook and we will do it for our team and our friend Azman.. he started off teh competition by playing in the prelimanaries.. my mates and i now just have to finish it. but if we dont get into the finals its okay cos sometimes life is just not fair.. but tomoro our mission is finish it up in style and hopefully go to the finals... hopefully.

i been feeling all different especially nitetime.. esp when my family members are all asleep and im alone surfing net or watching tv.. i can a feel as though "someone" or "something" near me watching me from behind.. maybe its "him". sometimes it would get so chilly my hair woujd just stand... maybe im just too paranoid.. but maybe im too close to him thats y he keeps me "company" at nite when im alone. i just cant explain... i just dunno how to feel when this kinda thing happens.. wether to be happy, scared or sad.. i just dunno..

as i said earlier on the big competition is tomoro.. sunday 1st of august. there is where i hope he will be.. watching us n and supporting us. cos we will do it for him tomoro.. just for him and not for the audience or the judges in front of us..

enough of all the sadness.. i need to have put on a new face from today and have a new spirit in me to play for tomoro's competition. ull hear from me soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home