Monday, March 21, 2005

A Beautiful Mistake..

i dunno y i just like that phrase.. heard someone saying it while sleeping in the train going home from school. the irony of the sentence.. hmm nice meaning.. knowing someone my mistake but in a beautiful way.. wow.. ok enough of the lovey dovey shit.

ok school.. so sad. yesterday was at peiyan's chalet. gathering with the guys and girls. talking crap and as usual having fun with them. i can play mahjong now!! abit lah.. still dont understand some parts.. but i did won to games thanks to jsutin and kat's help haha.... dint sleep... ok lah slept on and off hour 2 hours.. then went to school.. finish up my LAST audio assignemnt in SP.. boy that was sad. the last time we used the lab.. the last time things cocked up in the lab. i made justin and peiyan realised that was the last time we were using the lab. their face changed.. haha.. but it was heart wrenching i tell u... cloce to tears.. MY GOD! im am that emotional about this graduating from school shit... and the thing is that we have not officially graduated. im gonna miss the people i see more than my mother...... esp those close to me.. anyway 1 big assignment down.. 2 more to go.. im pretty happy for what we have dont for the last audio assigment.. most like the sa
mba recording... but i like both.. py noes which one i like better hor.. haha~~

gonna like continue my last 2 weeks of school happily. after this ns.. my god.. another phase i n life.. i hope its filled with adventure man.. cos i would not want to waste 2 years of my life doing something i dont like.. hmm seriously i havent slept and i feel like im hallucinating at the moment.. haha this gonna be a short entry.. so take care peeps..

anyway i passed my bike TP on my 1st try.. so thanks to those who have been supporting me. hope to get a bike soon! ok im -out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home