Friday, December 31, 2004

2005.. Here i come..

the year 2004 was great for me as there were more ups than downs in this year of my life.. the sad part is im leaving my young life and turning 21 really soon.. move on to another phase of my life.. anyway all the shows (korea,WOMAD,Esplanade.. and a lot more) and happenings this year has made me mature more in terms of life. its hard u noe... i will never forget 2004. never.. one the most happening part and year of my life. its sad to leave 2004.

next year, tomoro i mean, will open up a new chapter in my life. i really hope my singing wil go somewhere besides where i am rite now... which is nowhere but the toilet.. haha.. i will also move on to another pahse in my life... its now my turn to contribute to my family.. come march next year i think i'll be single for like 4 years?.. and frens... pls dont ask when i am going to get a girlfren or anything close to dat........... cos if really there was one for me out there i will be attached oredi rite? so dont ask when. i dont even noe myself. if its there u'll know.

hai.. i dunno what to blog anymore as i am going to have my last performance of the year at Arts house (its the old parliament house). and after that maybe chill at my frens bbq pit. thats my new year party unless someone call me up to have a crazy party somewhere eh....

ok lah.. Happy new year to one and all! but dont forget to pray for the people affected by the tsunamis. and do welcome 2005 in open arms ya.. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home