Thursday, September 30, 2004

DAMN!

damn my heart is aching man.. haha.. im totally scared about this sunday.. sometimes just cant sleep at nite and being sick made it worse.. i dunno how are we as a team going to get through this sunday. it will be hard. but i hope it will be our best. and hope nothing can be our obstacle along the way. ive been feeling shity right this few days so pls forgive me to those ive been talking roughly with. those who are close to me u all shud noe y.

apart from that my mind is totally on this sunday i dunno y. i just dont know y. one of my friends asked me y shud i be afraid when i have performed bigger shows than this. ya... bigger shows.. esplanade and evrything. im not so afraid of the audience. just afraid my team will screw up. and worst, me screw on the stage. that has been the worst fear for me evrytime i perform. and some more this one is national competition. freaks me sometimes. actually im too excited maybe..but im gonna be cool bout it. do my best and all... just hoping for the best.

hmmm just realise that fasting month is nearing and and is less than two weeks~~ oh my.. damn fast u noe. it feels like as though its was only 3 month ago that i scrubbed my toilet squicky clean.. haha! now fasting again.. hope can loose alot of weight. and have to paint my house and all that get baju kurung. wah.. hope to really have a HAPPY raya this time round. haha ok im dreaming its not even fasting yet and im thinking about hari raya.. for those people who tinks im happy.. actually im not.. im just being very very very crazy ... if im quiet means im too tired. hahah ok before i get crazier ill stop here.

anyway damn i missed BEYONCE's concert on tv on tuesday night due to training. DAMN DAMN DAMN... *gone to asylum*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home