Monday, August 30, 2004

Yesterday

"yesterday.. all my troubles seem so far away".. hmm actually quite true. yesterday was quite "ok day" for me then problems and situations started pouring in on me. have to settle the problems one by one. have to go that way.

yesterday was tiring man. woke up early.. late lah actually for my practise at hairul's house. learnt a few songs here and there. quite hard actually these songs. today after werk got practise again at his house cos this weekend got 2 shows. saturday dinner show and sunday got 5 long hours show. wow for the first time delima is going to perform for 5 hours. pancit ah~ haha

ok lah actually im bored at werk today. thats y writing this blog. someone is bored too so i hope that person is reading this blog hehe~ promised myself to wake up at 7 today but in the end i woke up at 9. so late! no discipline! lazy!-- thats some people would say. but you would have to go through the boredome i go through everyday then you would know how i feel. sleeping and lazying aournd in my bed is much better..ok ok~~ ill stop complaining.

sometimes when i read people's blog there will be this "one part" whereby when i read or any other people read they wont understand.. only the owner would understand.
so here goes "my part".. sometimes in life i think i have found the answer but as i slowly learn about the answer, i would also slowly lose the understanding of it. the defination may be cruel but its just in me. cant do anything about it.well maybe thats my life and ill have to go on with it till the last day of my life. maybe something will change this fact of me but i doubt so. i hope something will change it but again..i doubt so. if it remains this way, evryone will still see a happy me.. but only from the outside.

ya.. so dont understand rite~ haha! told u oredi. only i me myself said bin amir alkatiri can understand all that carp... hehe suka suka suka~ ok lah i think i better stop crapping around and go eat cos im really hungry and my stomach is growling angrily at me. till next time peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home