Friday, August 06, 2004

Sickly Bz``

Wow.. The past few days has been hectic for me.. One thing is that I am damn bz this whole week that's y I have been sick these past few days.. Really sick.. On and off.. panadol don't seem to work and I hate wasting my 2 to 3 hours queuing my self up at the polyclinic just to see the doctors for five minutes.. Its gets really damn tiring and irritating..

y am I so bz? Because I got a show coming up this weekend at the Victoria theatre this Sunday. Traditional show lah called "Lagu dan Irama" by Sri Warisan. So I have rehearsals on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Friday and Saturday... But I dint go on Thursday.. FYP dinner meeting.. On top of that I had practices at OMS on Tuesday and Friday.. And again on top of all that I have to work from 8.30 to 5.30 everyday.. that's y I these few weeks I cannot reach home before 9 to unwind my self.. The earliest I reach home on average is 12.30? hmm.. That explains y I'm having a flu rite now.. But its getting better today.. Thank god.. Sometimes its so damn tirin but what keeps me going on are those ppl who have a busier schedule than me.. So.. ya.. But at the end of my tiring days I still meet my yummy dessert~~ hAhaA!

ok lah people I report to you once i'm free again aite. Anyway its been two weeks since he is gone so.... *prayers*. -Roger And Out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home