Monday, August 02, 2004

Done!

finally its done.. and over with! we succeded ingto getting into the finals of Mega Perdana 2004~ oh my god.. such a relieve.,. i think he can now rest in peace.. he was with us on stage yesterday.. during our whole performance.. can feel him sitting beside me like the past competitions when he was alive.. really felt the presence... thats y we did really well i think.. i think that the best performance my team ever did so far.. and im proud of evry single one of my guys.. i think "he" would be proud too..

i think from today i can rest in peace and sleep well shit well eat well but not work well lah~~ cos i have nothing to do at werk.. me and my friends at werk have to find work for ourselves.. idiot rite.. anyway back to yesterdays competition.. after our competition performance.. we had a dedication song for his family.. i created the song in like 5 mins on last fri just so that we cud dedicate the song to his family on sunday..

when the song was played evryone one from my team teared.. his family teared.. even most of the audience who felt us teared along with us.. damn sad... really sad.. i was crying all the way while singing that song.. could not help my self.. like the malay saying " TAK BOLE ANGKAT LAH!!" aiyoi... but after yesterdays performance.. i can feel all the pressure lifted off my shoulder..

hmm ok for now its back to my school/work.. but the will be shows coming up for me.. so will be quite bz.. and have to crack my head on our FINAL set.. and i mean FINAL set.. we r in the finals.. cant help it but be happy~ hehe.. tough but i have to go through it.. for him again~ once again! till next time.. like Mick always say:
*Publish Post*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home