Monday, August 23, 2004

Complain!

ok here i am again. not to complain but to stop complaining about things and looking at the brightehr side of things. some ppl say i always complain wether it be in my blog or anywhere.. but.. thats my part time job what. what can i do~~ aiyoi.

boring for me at werk today nothing to. lets see what shud i talk about. maybe about past saturday where i went down to east coast park for nadia's birthday pit. ok lah lots of food met up with lots off ppl and ust slack around. slack till nothing to do then we played soccer three am in the morning. haha~ long time no play soccer now my body aching all over. ya i noe im fat cos of not exercising for a long time. i will do something about it. shudup u! haha~

hmm there is some problems which i rather keep to myself which if i tell others it can never be solved. so by hook or crook i have to settle the problems myself. i will do it and i must do it.

this week i will be having lots of practise and trngs. for dikir barat competition not the finals but another one. for womad and for De`lima's show next weekend. im not complaining but just telling u ppl okay~ dont get me wrong.. ish. k lah gtg for now.. update later in the week. bz lah babes~ -gone-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home