Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Weekend

hmm.. How should I begin.. Ok lets start with my show on Sunday.. Not bad.. Considering my first time singing in an opening for a how like that. But was damn tiring because I had to run up the VT a lot of times.. Fun but tiring. The best part was getting the pay~ haha! But then tomorrow 3/4 of it will be gone paying my school fees. damn it! That's how money come and go for me. hmmmm...

anyway yesterday was planned to go out with Keris family to watch fireworks. Cute kan kan kan~ hah! But we missed it.. damn it again! haha!.. Esplanade was so crowded we sat on grass patches facing the sea. Quite ok lah we caught things up,talked cock and ate muffins Nadia brought from her workplace at Coffeee Bean.. yum yum.. But somehow amongst all that happiness I really felt someone was missing.. He was always the happy one.. hmmm... Then went back early and slept late.. So boring rite.. Actually I didn't what to go home that early but all went back home and some were too tired to go out of the house.. Actually abg kenteng fauzi and hani asked me to follow them meet up with THE MAN and eat.. But I felt so awkward lah.. All couples.. So at last I went back home and talk crap with my mother.. And it was really crap.. haha~ then I listened to some recently favorite songs of mine then sleep..

today meet my boss.. sooooooo bloody stuck up~ REPEAT AFTER ME.. BLOODY STUCK UP!! First egoistic man ever landed on SP. And he is full of shit.. Sometimes I just feel like punching his face and making a hole in it so that he will really look like a plant. wanna noe y plant.. Because he has a degree in some plant shit lah.. But he is doing public media relations for SP~ where's the link.. He knows nuts about media~ F*** him up down left rite centre front..

and the icing on the cake... I have not get my pay! Idiot.. Sometimes SP do really suck huh.. But other poly suck harder.. hehe ok lah times up for now *****gone- //

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home