Friday, September 17, 2004

StresssssssssssssssssssSSs..

wah gang long time never blog. so caught up with my bz schedule i forgot that i had a blog. so many things happened the past week. i dunno which one to tell u guys. but oh well ill start with something that happenned today.

today someone who i called "Che Ali" passed away this morning. he was the MAEC Chairman in Bukit timah CC. i was from there. so i knew him. he is also my friends father. i have mixed emotions in me now. this year seems to be the year that alot of people i knew passed away. one of them my close friend. i dunno y but it seems to me that this year is what i call "death" year. and its not even end of the year. scary for me. anyone might go next. just a matter of time. dunno when is mine.....

ok enough of those stuff. hmm last week the gerls and guys junior group had competition. me and zull so stressed up teaching them. really2 stressed up. they dint win.. sad fact. i expected the gerls to win cos they were great. but again im not the judge. there is always a next time. now is my teams turn. we have the FINALS. oh my that word really2 scares me cos i only created like 1/10 of the set. alot more to go in just 3 weeks. i dunno how are we going to survive. the opening of the whole event is done by Imran my team's choreographer. t shirt we have to make that Stephen is helping me to design this very moment. hmmm alot of things to do in less than 3 weeks. actually 2 weeks. very short time indeed. but im gonna do it. something just spurred me on yesterday. Azman wrote a letter before he died and his mother came down to the cc and gave me that letter in person. she cried and said that maybe those words can help encourage ourselves to go further and beyond than we already are. i was speechless when his mother gave me that letter crying. his sister's cried upon seeing their mother shedding tears. i was just speechless. maybe they just miss him too much. i did too but i dint show it cos it would just make his mum cry more. so i just smiled and said thank you. she passed me some money to be shared by the team. it was Azman's insurance money which came in yesterday and she said she would only feel right if she gave us a little of the total money. i thanked her for that.

im just gonna bz so caught up with this that i have no time to spend for my fanily. just 3 more weeks and that the end of teh torture. the results is another thing. family.. hmm something cropped up at home today. my younger brother did something in school today. he disapoints me.. alot.. now i know how my mum feels when i was naughty last time. haha.. but i think my brother is worst... i am gonna do something to him tonite that will get into that big head of his. so sick this few days because of the weather. so hazy and i dunno how to explain. ok im tired of typing.

to people who thinks im ignoring them for watever reason. i hope after reading this entry of mine u ppl would understand what im going through. i have a lot of responsibility. and if i do something wrong or skip something which im suppose to do then i will surely be in hot soup. im the type of person which is not remembered for the good thing ive done but always for the mistakes i did..i think..

haha ok before i carry on babling nonsense i better stop here. till next time folks. have a fun time in your own world. -gone-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home