Tuesday, September 07, 2004

AhhhhHHH.......

Long time no blog huh. haha~ kinda bz and my newly "virginated" com at home dont seem allowing me to blog. technical problems. F that. anyway saturday had dinner show for the same wedding that was going to take place for 5 hours. 5 damn long hours of tradional music can make you sick to the core i tell you. haha~ and some of my mates dint sleep that saturday nite so it was kinda tough for us to last for 5 hours but we did it! haha.. money came in after the show.. nice u would think. but then yesterday my outgoing was cut so had to pay using the shows money that i just got. so sad.....

yesterday dint go werk was too damn tired cos of the shows and something else... ok. so i msg Stephen late morning telling him im too tired to go to werk and he understood. then an hour later Da en called me adn said aaron wanted to see us 4 at his office at that moment. i was like oh my god.. how to reach skool in five minutes?? dont tell me take cab again.. money fly again.. adn even if i took the cab it'll take me like at least half an hour to reach skool. i was panicking like hell but my voice stayed calm.. AND THEN.. Da en said it was only a PRANK! my god i nearly had a heart attack on monday morning... ok lah fair lah.. the other day i played a similar prank on her.. but dont u worry i'll get back at you... MUHAHAhaha

ok problems at the CC i have solved halfway and now is finishing the gerls set. its tough u noe when u only have one brain and one voice box and u need to cater to 20 people needs... hmm.. but i always take that as a challenge. to day i might be going down to CC or OMS i hanet decie yet cos as some of u noe im very the fickle minded.. so ya..

yesterday went out with my De`lima frens to Seoul Garden to have one of the most filling dinners in my entire life. i ate like A PIG~ a real god damn mud bathing PIG~ u noe y.. cos its FREE! haha.. 2nd aniversary mah.. so we use our fund money and evryone ate like neva before... and can u all try and imagine when ur totally full to the extend ur staomach is bloated and someone made u laff like hell.. my stomach felt like bursting into thousand little pieces. haha.. but was fun.. and filling.. and best of all yesterday i dint come out one single cent... haha shiok.. k lah till next time ppl toodles..~ need to go smoke break and F off from this skool//

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home