Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Beautiful Moon

hmm i have never blog for 2 days consecutively but there is always a frist time for evrything right. hmm ok where should i start. ok yesterdays practise can say it was fun lah cos long time neva play with them. haha me and omar fool around with the beats of the song but we were still in tempo lah of course. was palyng my last song with them when somone msg me telling me how beautiful the moon was and yes it was damn beautiful last night. so bright so white so clear and just one strip of light coated cloud beside it. wah.. i stood there in amazment just looking at the moon.. even omar and aman stood there with me telling how beautiful it was. i have always admired the moon... how it can be there when the sun is still up although its suppose to appear at night, the different coulours it sometimes shine.. hmm.. of course lah got scientific explaination to all this but i don want to learn the definite answers cos then when i look at the moon i wont be amazed oredi..

hmm can say yesterday was and average day for me but i was smiling more then the previous days because of some situations. ill keep that to myself. sometimes i smile at the stupidness of omar, sometimes cuteness of someone falling from a chair at the coffeeshop and sometimes just smile because of people whom i think just plain nice and sweet to me. actually now i plan to write the longest blog ever but somehow i tend to speak more then write or type more. cos maybe i cannot type as fast as i speak ah that it. u see all these nonsense im blabbering are all considerd the number of words that is going into my latest blog entry~ LAYAN AR YED! ok ill top my nonsense here.

today however hapy i am, im still lookig forward to reading prayers for my dear fren Azman who is not here anymore with me tonite at his mums place. 40 days today since he is gone. so many events happened to me and how i just wish i could him tell him and make him smile. but sad fact -- he is gone. its been a long time since i wrote bout him cos i don wanna be sad and remind myself evryday that he is gone. like i always say evry single move i make could remind me of him when he was alive. to this day its hard to believe i cant call hima dn talk to him go out with him eat with him and make stupid bullshit jokes with him. hmm we are just to close. me him and wan. i really think when he as sick i was his closest fren although alot fo people where concerned about him still i was with him almost evryday. hmm what i always tell myself is that he is safe is God's hands and he will always be looking proudly at me and i will make him proud of me and my team...

ok lah enough of that sad note. i'll stop typing by saying i love everyone including YOU! fren2 only ar.. hah! k fanggulo people. -gone-


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home