Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas..

ok for a start i'm using my old no again as yani borrowed me her phone.. again.. i hope it will stay with me for a very very very long time.... i dunno y.. these few weeks im so down.. but i dont show it in front of all people.. im picking up things again.. but as things picks up.. i lose money.. example i get to use my hp again. that involves money.. to clear my stupid 200 debt, that involves money.. someone dint care. or seem not to care.

was suprised yesterday i got sms from my school frens wishing me merry christmas.. haha dint get that feeling for eve of hari raya cos i lost my fon that nite.. but i really dint expect anyone to call and wish me merry christmas.. haha.. and the best part.. the wish was an excuse to call me... maybe to check wether i got back my line huh.. i dunno..

as days pass by i realise im getting older..wow.. im going to be 21 soon.. not going to celebrate it big or have a party but the number 21 just makes me think... of life. how many frens i've lost and gain.. the things which my family and i were going through al these.. which is superlly secretly personal.. plus also the fact im going to graduate from school real soon.. and then ns.. and then outside world.. no more play for me.. so boring..

wah shit.. im so getting very the emotional like some people (who i dont want to mention cos its christmas ;p) ok i'll stop here for this entry.. i hope by the next two entry i can write something nice okay.. we'll see how.. Merry Christmas to one and all..! ok bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home