Monday, September 12, 2005

National Service.

Update. today is my last day as a civilian. My turn to serve the nation. But i have this irritatating pain in the back which has been bugging me for the past one month. Hope i will be fine when im in. it is so going to be a very tiring week for me. Competition this sunday. And im leaving the team tommorrow. There is this feeling before you enlist for NS. Its kinds mixed. but im mentally prepared.Wateva it is i have to go in and hopefully by friday ill be out. Dont miss me ya people.. if there is anyone reading this blog.. haha..

sorry lah long time no blog.. evrytime i wanna blog then nothing comes up to my head and then i get lazy.. so ya.. i have nothing to blog anyway.. but do tag when im away or if u people read this entry. so when i book out can smile abit lah.. haha.. can msg (sms) me when im in but dont try to call. waste ur time. ok gtg go for now.. just finish packing.. now i wanna rest. see u people soon.

I will be missing my special someone.. hmmm :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home