Tuesday, April 12, 2005

The Next Phase

hey hey.. Long time no blog.. wel I have finished all my assignments in skool and that means I have graduated.. I think.. haha just need to wait for the cert. Well now I have to put my mind on the "next phase in life" - National Service. Ish.. hmm 2 years.. Dunno what the future has in store for me after that... hmmm.. Future.. So scary.. People CHANGE.. The environment will CHANGE.. Its all about CHANGING.. Just have to face it.

for now I have to find a job that will last me till my enlistment date. Save up some money and maybe get myself a bike.. haha~ but I am still thinking twice about it. u see riding a bike its fun, convenient and all that but hearing accidents that cause death really scares me... I have lost one friend in a road accident early last year. Was really shock that he went off just like that. My god.. To lose ur life in a spilt second. And the details of the accident. Scary.. Condolences to the family of my fellow DMMT course-mate Andrew who passed away last week due to road accident. I did not know him. But I just feel for him and his frens. I know how it feels like to lose a good fren at such a young age... And the worst thing is that he was finishing his poly life in just a couple of days time before it happened. hmmm come to think of it, 3 more months and it'll be a year I lost my good friend. Time just past fly so fast. I still miss him as much.

Moving on.. I have this big problem which I don't know how to solve. I have talked to someone already but I still can find the answer. I think ill just let nature take its course to how my problem gets solved. For now ill just be as happy as I am rite now and get on with my everyday life before National Service... And I will blog less often and each time I blog it would be something about camp and life incamp and bla bla bla.. Boring rite.. So typical. Next time then~~~`` ok bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home